11 successful years committed to our founding business principle of "where service matters" has earned FleetPlus industry recognition as Australia and New Zealand's No.1 vehicle leasing, salary packaging, and fleet management service provider.
We are proud of our unique points of difference:
- People - experienced, enthusiastic & passionate - best team in the industry!
- Independence - financiers and manufacturers
- Privately owned - Australian grown & operated
Our team is the key to our unrivaled success - results driven, united by our aim to exceed our client's expectations, and actively contribute to a positive team culture
- PLUS - Passion, Leadership, Unity, Solutions: Our core values and foundation of our actions and initiatives
Sparked your interest?
Willing, capable and experienced?
Keen to be recognised and rewarded?
FleetPlus has an exciting newly developed role and career opportunity for talented, motivated and enthusiastic people like YOU!
Do you have the relevant skills and personal attributes to join our Corporate Sales Team in this exciting and challenging newly created role of Corporate Sales Manager?
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be integral to the team directly responsible and accountable for new business sales. Cold calling, prospecting, presenting, responding to tenders and networking combined with your B2B experience will be fundamental to the successful establishment of new client relationships. Professionalism that develops true rapport at an executive level with future clients, understanding key business drivers and objectives will be core elements required to be considered for this elite sales role at FleetPlus.
Join our top team by demonstrating your relevant experience and personal attributes that make you a professional sales superstar!
Does this sound like you?
- 5 years proven success in a senior B2B sole supply focused sales or BDM role
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Operating and Novated leasing
- Superior capability specific to cold calling, written RFP / RFI responses and presentations
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and relationship development technique
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Personal integrity & reliability, motivated, disciplined & organised
Apply now at http://www.fleetplus.com.au
Build your career path with a company that respects and rewards the team in return for a job well done!